Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Wandering Princess

I am just a simple girl with very simple dream in life, and that is to freely be myself and be happy with whatever I have.

Dreams. We all experience that. We all love to dream especially when we were still kids and believe that dreams do come true. Far back from my childhood experience, I had always felt like everything I do matters and measured by my parents. I should wear this...but not that... I should act like this and that.. and many more.. I never really understood how and why I should follow all those things that adults tell me to do. Ever since I was a kid, i always thought that the stories that I hear were true. Well, I got news for you, there were dreams and Sigmund Freud might be right when he said that it always came from our unconscious, but everyone have the choice to freely find happiness and be satisfied..

Kids: Girls are princesses, hoping for a prince to come and be their knight in shining armor. They are very delicate and sweet. Boys, are prince who are always expected to be brave enough to save everyone..

Well, I got news for you again, the princess all along is wandering down that road. The good news is, a wandering princess, can find her destination if she chooses to be..

No comments:

Post a Comment